We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Storage Technology Project Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Graubünden Canton.
• Manage complex customer projects, especially in the areas of sample management & bioproduction.
• Perform tasks in a highly international environment for clients all over the world.
• Provide a central interface between customers, sales, production, the installation team & development.
• Support sales during the sales process when necessary.
• Develop concepts & generate cost calculations.
• Work closely with our product management.
• Occasionally attend trade fairs & workshops & conduct product demos.
• Carry out factory acceptance tests & site acceptance tests for & with customers.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Good level of experience in the management of medium to large projects.
• Knowledge laboratory automation & / or plant construction is considered advantageous.
• University Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, systems engineering, medical device technology, biotechnology or similar.
• Very good presentation & communication skills & a team-player.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.