Junior IT Supporter
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Junior IT Supporter. This role is a permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Support the support team with daily on-site user support.
• Ensure that the user support is provided smoothly & professionally.
• Work actively in first & second-level support.
• Solve hardware & software problems encountered by employees.
• Utilize a central ticketing system.
Your Skills & Profile:
• Initial professional experience in an IT environment.
• An IT-specific basic education.
• Highly proficient computer user skills.
• Strong expertise in the MS Office range.
• Flexible, friendly, & customer & solution-oriented.
• Able to quickly capture & implement orders.
• Fluent German & English language skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.