We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Junior ICT Supporter in Bern Canton.
• Hold responsibility for timely & top-quality handling of customer inquiries (Incident / Change Management & Requests).
• Receiving fault reports, orders & questions from customers.
• Collect & classify the necessary information for problem solving.
• Independently analyse, edit & fix system faults in the 1st & 2nd level range (Windows operating systems, Windows Server, RDS, Citrix & VMware).
• Carry out customer-oriented communication & level-appropriate escalation.
• Create & maintain ticket documentation.
Your Skills & Profile:
• Some professional experience in ICT Support or recent Graduate with completed relevant education & internship.
• Good knowledge of typical IT standard products such as MS Windows (client & server), MS Office, Exchange, Active Directory, hardware, network technologies, Citrix, VMware & RDS.
• Highly analytical, self-motivated & both customer & service oriented.
• Fluent German (spoken & written) & a good level of French or English skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.