We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Junior Full-Stack Java Developer. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Proactively partake in the entire software development & operational process including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, rollout & operation.
• Carry out the development of a central identity management solution including UI, workflows & system integration.
• Undertake backend development with Java frameworks & technologies (BeanShell, Java EE, REST, SOAP etc..).
• Coordinate & cooperate with external suppliers.
• Contribute with ideas on agile software development.
• Good software development know-how including the entire development process from analysis, design, implementation to deployment with testing.
• Good understanding of micro service architectures with Java.
• Experience in any of the following technologies is considered advantageous:
Apache Tomcat, BeanShell, XML, REST, JMS, Docker & OpenShift; Security infrastructures & integrations (OAuth).
• Interested in identity & access management.
• Completed Computer Science University Degree.
• Analytical, structured, self-driven & customer-oriented.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.