We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Junior Embedded Software Engineer. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Program hardware from an embedded software platform (C / C ++).
• Partake in firmware development.
• Specify, design, document & verify in accordance with development processes.
• Support & train customers.
• Takeover subprojects.
Your Skills & Profile:
• Good C / C ++ programming knowledge & assembler knowledge.
• Good Linux knowledge.
• Know-how in the areas of embedded Linux & Linux real-time extensions.
• Degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
• Communicative with a high degree of team & customer orientation.
• Flexible, self-sufficient & proficient within challenging & complex environments.
• Good knowledge of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.