We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a German speaking Java Software Engineer - IAM in Luzern Canton (with 50% home office entitlement). This role is on a contracting basis for at least the end of 2023 with the possibility of extension.
• Perform tasks & cooperate together with experienced engineers.
• Undertake a variety of duties within an innovative development team.
• Get to know & apply new technologies in a forward-thinking environment.
Your Skills & Profile:
• At least 3 years of professional Software Engineering experience.
• Sound experience in Java EE.
• A good knowledge of Swagger / OpenAPI.
• Experienced in REST services.
• Ideally experienced in IAM Environments, OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect & Keycloak.
• Enthusiastic to ensure high code quality & good test coverage.
• Ideally experienced in Docker, Kubernetes & Openshift.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written) & good German language are a mandatory requirement.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.