One of our important clients is currently seeking a Java Software Architect / Engineer. The role is permanent position based in Zug Canton.
• Use story extraction in collaboration with the business to ensure that developers can implement tasks optimally (Software Kanban).
• Define refactoring measures.
• Decide on automated unit tests & the necessary documentation.
• Monitor, adapt & constantly design the application JAVA toolset & development.
• Perform in accordance to ISO-certified development processes.
• Maintain consistent contact with an external software consulting company in order to incorporate the above requirements & the latest IT innovations.
• Undertake Project management / sub-project management for critical / complex projects.
• Report to the IT Development Manager
• Multi-year professional & project experience (3 to 10 years).
• Expert Java know-how.
• Skills in TOM-EE, Vaadin, Liqibase, Jooq, Oracle (MS) Database for persistence / DWH. Git, Gitbucket, Gradle, Jenkins & JIRA all advantageous.
• Familiar with Machine Learning, Big Data, SmartFactory & Mobile Business Process Management.
• Proficient in creating & implementing optimal solutions.
• Completed Computer Science education (ETH, University or equivalent).
• Strong communication skills.
• Highly analytical & creative.
• Fluent German & English speaker.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.