We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java / .NET Software Architect. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
• Develop existing & new software solutions & strengthen the product portfolio.
• Concept, plan & document technical solutions & active support implementation along the entire development process up to the successful release.
• Translate business, system & stakeholder requirements in technical solutions in cooperation with other involved departments (Software & Hardware Development, System Engineering, Risk & Product Management & Testing).
• Support Concept Development with the evaluation of technologies & the creation of prototypes & proof of concept.
• Evaluate modern technologies available on the market for the creation of a sustainable & robust software architecture.
• Actively track trends & developments in the technology industry & provide strategies for software development.
• Continuously improve development processes.
• Several years of Software Architecture experience.
• At least 5 years of Software Development experience (preferably with Java &/or .NET).
• Very broad technological knowledge, ideally including in the fields of Cloud / DevOps / Apps.
• Experienced with modern development methods & tools such as Scrum, TFS, Maven, git & CI/CD.
• Skilled & experienced in the area of Requirements Engineering.
• Experienced in medical technology or other regulated industries.
• Completed University Degree in the area of IT or Electrical Engineering or similar.
• Very good communication skills from both an engineering & business perspective.
• Fluent in English & good knowledge of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.