We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java DevOps Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Develop specialist concepts & target architectures in the area of application development, CI / CD & DevOps.
• Carry out internal application & component development.
• Partake in the technical upgrade of Java applications.
• Support the development of Java applications.
• Standardize environment-specific application configuration.
• Cooperate in the preparation of the necessary system documentation.
• Create test cases & carry out test executions.
• Analyze & resolve issues.
• Several years of relevant professional experience & a broad & up-to-date computer science knowledge.
• Good knowledge of common DevOps concepts & the know-how to implement them.
• Familiar with the Atlassian suite, especially with Bamboo.
• Good knowledge of associated tools (Git, Maven, npm, YAML).
• Experience with Docker, docking with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
• Ideally experienced with Spring & Spring Boot.
• Comfortable in both Windows & Linux environments.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science (or similar).
• Responsible, prudent, open, communicative & a team player.
• Skilled in learning quickly & solving tasks independently & innovatively.
• Highly proficient in concepting & implementing pragmatic solutions.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.