We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java Developer with focus on Performance Testing (German Speaking). This role is a permanent position & is based in the regions of either Zürich, Basel or Bern depending on candidate preference.
• Work in a team of specialized Performance Engineering (PE) & Application Performance Management (APM) experts to provide services to numerous clients.
• Define Load model & scenarios in close collaboration with feature teams.
• Script, run & analyze load tests based on information from APM & Log Monitoring tools & by using load generators.
• Create load test reports with detailed analysis of test runs.
• Make recommendations to functional teams to improve application performance by analyzing application behavior in test or production.
• Support & implement continuous performance engineering with product teams, e.g. through static code analysis, code profiling, microbenchmarking & code-related performance tests.
• Participate in internal working groups to further improve performance engineering.
Your Skills & Profile:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in Java / J2EE Software Development.
• Some experience in or a strong motivation to gain experience in Performance Testing with JMeter, Gatling, K6 or other similar tools.
• Any knowledge of Log Monitoring or Application Performance Monitoring is a plus.
• Any experience with AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Neoload or Splunk is beneficial.
• Experience & expertise with Cloud Solutions (Azure, AWS, OpenShift or PCF) is advantageous.
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Motivated to work as an external expert & consultant on customer projects & working interactively with all project stakeholders, both internally & at customer sites.
• Flexible & willing to travel & work independently on projects across Switzerland.
• Highly motivated to work in a role not focused on developing or building applications and with focus in Performance Testing.
• Confident, skilled in prioritizing & enthusiastic to share knowledge.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a very good command German *** Please kindly do not apply if you do not speak German ***.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.