We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an International Supply Chain Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
• Hold responsibility for the operational support of all supply chain topics in contract manufacturing finished goods & merchandise with external partners.
• Create, monitor & control purchasing orders & procurement plans.
• Ensure optimal product availability in all subsidiaries, distributors & central warehouses.
• Carry out systematic material management & availability planning.
• Organize transport & ensuring import & export processes together with a specialist department.
• Methodically develop & maintain product structures (purchasing info records, price lists, forecasting models, process flows & shipping requirements with suppliers).
• Create SOPs.
• Ensure & implement GMP-compliant change management with suppliers & internal coordination.
• Participate in the preparation of contracts/agreements with suppliers in coordination with Strategic Purchasing & Product Management.
• Manage external & internal meetings & also development & evaluate KPIs within the department.
Your Skills & Profile:
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Supply Chain Management.
• Very proficient skills in SAP (including modules MM, SD & PP).
• A good knowledge of Project Management & in the Industrialization of Products, ideally including in relation to Medical Technology.
• A solid understanding of Export & Import within International environments.
• Any knowledge of GMP & practical experience in Lean Management is considered advantageous.
• Completed relevant University Degree in the areas of Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar.
• Solution-oriented & a hands-on mentality.
• Highly responsible & customer-oriented.
• Cross-divisional thinking & acting.
• Business Proficient English & German language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.