We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Information Security Manager. This role is permanent position based in Basel Canton.
• Hold responsibility for Information Security measures.
• Act as the primary point of contact in all security issues.
• Evaluate projects from risk & security relevance points of view.
• Support risk & data protection officers in assessing data protection issues & risks from a technical perspective.
• As a security consultant & coach, make yourself available to developers & project teams when necessary.
• Perform tasks within a constantly changing agile working environment.
• Several years of professional experience in Information Security management & profound Information Security expertise.
• Skilled & experienced in application development or IT systems operations in agile environments.
• Experienced in technical data protection.
• Experienced in DevSecOps environments.
• Completed Computer Science University degree.
• CISM, CISSP, CSSLP or CIPT Certified or similar.
• Collaborative, a strong communicator & able to coordinate the different interests of stakeholders.
• Efficient, analytical, solution-oriented, self-driven & always looking to further develop.
• Interested in a broad & varied subject area.
• Fluent German & English language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.