We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a IT Systems Administrator. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Process customer requests & incidents via the telephone from the 1st Level Support via e-mail or remote support.
• Provide the link between the 1st & 3rd level support / engineering.
• Handle inquiries (internal or external) on time & with quality.
• Resolve faults or the forward complete fault analysis to 3rd level support.
• Partake in on-site assignments & their planning / preparation; be it rollouts or problem-solving at the customer sites.
• Hold responsibility for the smooth operation of the Customer Care team.
• Accepting fault messages, orders & questions from customers.
• Ensure customer-oriented communication & gradual escalation.
• Recognize & classify necessary information for problem solving.
• Independently analyze system malfunctions.
• Undertake administration & problem solving in Windows OS, Windows Server, RDS, Citrix & VMware.
• Support & consult customer-responsible employees in system-related questions.
• Periodically update work on customer platforms.
• Ensuring & carrying out on-site operations.
• Hold partial & temporary responsibilities in the area of facility management.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Several years of experience in IT as a supporter, especially concerning fault analysis & remediation.
• Very good knowledge of typical IT standard products such as: MS Windows (client & server), MS Office, hardware & network technologies, Citrix, VMware, RDS & Multifunctional Printers.
• Excellent communication skills, customer & service-oriented & a team player.
• Completed Computer Science degree or comparable training.
• Creative, flexible, analytical, logical, structured, responsible, reliable & resilient.
• Ambitious, motivated, dynamic, trustworthy & committed.
• Independent, able to comprehend quickly & in possession of a high level of initiative.
• Driving license category B
• Fluent German & English, conversational French & able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.