We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Service Desk Operative. This role is a permanent position based in Zug Canton.
• Deliver high quality incident management.
• Provide a 1st point of contact for customers & keep them informed of incident progress.
• Record, investigate, diagnose & resolve incidents.
• Communicate both proactively & reactively with all users & technical resolving teams.
• Maintain awareness of service levels for all assigned incidents.
• Ensure correct reassignment of unresolved or misrouted incidents.
• Identify & assist in the elimination of problems.
• Provide proactive support in order to consistently improve end user experience.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Proven service & support expertise with a minimum of 18 months of experience in an IT / Service Desk environment.
• An understanding of ITIL Incident & Problem Management best practice.
• A background in Financial Services is required.
• Ideally experienced in:
o Windows 7 / 10
o MS Office 2013 / 2016
o Active Directory & Exchange Administration
o Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox
o Troubleshooting PCs / Laptops / Tablets / MFD’s
o Remote Connectivity: RSA / VPN
o TCP/IP Troubleshooting
o Mobile Support: BlackBerry / iPhone
o Market Data: Bloomberg / Reuters
o Audio/Visual: Projectors / Video conferencing / Plasma TV’s
o Management of Anti-virus software
• Strong customer facing interaction & customer service skills, including effective listening, patience, empathy & diplomacy.
• Proficient communication, inter-personal, organization, documentation, team working & task management skills.
• A professional telephone manner & good desk-side support know-how.
• Educated to degree level in IT.
• Relevant IT accreditations (ITIL, ITSM) & Microsoft certifications are a plus.
• Customer & quality focused & committed to service improvement.
• Able to multitask, act on own initiative, identify new ideas for improvement & deal professionally with staff at all levels in the organization.
• Self-motivated, accurate, quick learning & a good level of technical ability.
• Honest, trustworthy, goal-driven & a team player.
• Excellent English (spoken & written), German is a considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.