IT SYSTEM ENGINEER
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
• Planning, installation, operation and further development of IT services for operational operations
• Ensuring the availability of all responsible systems, locating and limiting disturbances, including initiating and implementing the necessary measures in 3rd Level Support
• Testing, acceptance and introduction of hardware and software applications
• Creation and maintenance of documentation for the systems to be maintained
• Working in an international team of specialists
• Your broad expertise will help you actively implement internal and external IT projects.
• University degree in computer science or equivalent
• +2 years of professional experience in the operation and maintenance of complex IT infrastructures
• Very good knowledge of Vmware vSphere, Windows and Linux (RHEL/Centos)
• Cisco network technology know-how is considered a plus
• High autonomy, assumption of responsibility, interdisciplinary thinking and team-oriented work
• Fluent English and German
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.