We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Project Manager within the Hotel Industry. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Manage IT projects across all project phases within the hotel sector.
• Plan & controlling projects regarding delivery objects, deadlines, costs, quality & risks.
• Manage & control evaluations within IT projects.
• Plan, coordinate & lead project staff.
• Collaborate closely with other specialist departments.
Your Skills & Profile:
• Professional IT Project Management experience within the hotel industry.
• Completed apprenticeship, Hotel Management education or training Computer Science.
• Trained & Certified in Project Management (e.g. IPMA, PMI, HERMES).
• Solution-oriented, independent, networked thinking & flexible.
• A team-player with high levels of commitment.
• Willing to travel within Switzerland, Germany & Austria (for up to 50-80%).
• Fluent German & English spoken & written), French is also considered advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.