We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Network Administrator. This role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Assist in the maintenance a Cisco wireless infrastructure & the corporate network infrastructure.
• Independently install hardware & software.
• Run upgrades.
• Optimize the network environment & performance (domestically & abroad).
• Cooperate in troubleshooting.
• Provide 2nd & 3rd level support for end users.
• Proactively support in the organization in terms of data protection, security & cost reduction.
• Collaborate in interdisciplinary projects in cooperation with internal specialist agencies & external providers.
• Strong network experience & expertise in the areas of switching / routing technology, LAN / WAN / WLAN, proxy & firewall & security.
• Good software skills in MS-Office, Windows Server 2008 - 2016, AD, DNS, DHCP & Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat).
• Any experience in VMWare, NetApp, Powershell, MS Exchange, CISCO & Fortinet is considered advantageous.
• Completed education as a computer scientist.
• Committed, flexible, efficient, quality-focused & both solution & customer-orientated.
• Willing to travel (about 20%).
• Fluent German & English speaker with conversational French.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.