We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Infrastructure Security Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Oversee operational security during operation.
• Hold responsibilities for Security policies & compliance.
• Implement security projects & integrate cyber security into projects.
• Partake in business continuity planning
• Carry out training on cyber security.
• Act as the interface to the central cyber security organization of the corporate group.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Very good knowledge of IT Security & associated technologies required for the protection of IT systems, infrastructure & applications.
• Experienced in the support of projects regarding security topics.
• Good knowledge of infrastructure technologies & virtualization (VMWare).
• Accustomed to & skilled in both Windows & Unix environments.
• University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Self-driven, precise, strong communication skills & a team player
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written), French is also considered advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.