IT Infrastructure Project Specialist
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Infrastructure Project Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton.
• Hold joint responsibility for the smooth functioning of the operations infrastructure across all areas of activity within an IT Infrastructure containing an ISO 27001 certified ISMS & DSMS.
• Lead projects or participate in other projects.
• Perform tasks within a modern ESX environment with a centralized storage solution (Netapp, FreeNAS).
• Partake in tasks in relation to an in-house data center that offers a complete DaaS & SaaS & includes the hosting of various services & solutions.
• Operate within an environment containing support systems such as Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange, Docker, Skype for Business, an ERP system & various other applications.
• Sound professional experience in relevant or related position
• Highly service & customer-orientated.
• Previous project experience within IT environments.
• Experienced in Desktop Providing (Remote Desktop Service - RDS).
• Good understanding of the ISO 27001 & ISAE Certifications.
• Experienced in Docker & Software Management Automation (ideally Chocolatey).
• MS SQL DBA know-how is considered advantageous.
• Completed Diploma in Computer Science, Business Informatics or in a related technical area.
• Self-driven & customer, service, team & quality-oriented.
• Strong self-initiative, flexible, organized, analytical & precise.
• Native German & fluent English speaker.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.