We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Infrastructure Manager (Datacenter & Cloud). This is a permanent role based in Zug Canton including some home office flexibility.
• Manage an experienced team of IT infrastructure engineers.
• Ensure effective & efficient datacenter operations in Switzerland & The Netherlands.
• Oversee all aspects of the data center’s critical physical infrastructure.
• Maintain high availability & performance whilst ensuring that all work performed within the site is of high quality, maintains service level agreements & is completed without impacting internal/external customers.
• Oversee all activities associated with Cloud & Datacenter capacity planning & management.
• Define the roadmap for cloud & datacenter services in collaboration with IT Management.
• Define & design the future mode of operations (datacenter vs. cloud).
• Manage all aspects of the lifecycle within the DC (HW, SW, Licenses, Services).
• Coordinate & align all maintenance activities.
• Hold responsibility for the design & setup of the digital workplace.
• Forecast & control cost, budget & planning of the datacenter, cloud services & related projects.
• Collaborate closely with the Information Security Officer, global Service Desk organization & local IT Infrastructure Managers.
• Ensure compliance & information security requirements.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 5 years of professional experience within a similar role.
• A strong knowledge of Datacenter operations & Disaster Recovery (DR) Concepts.
• Profound knowledge of & experience in IT Infrastructure within a virtualized environment (VMware Horizon).
• Skilled & experienced in moving to & managing services in the cloud (Azure, Office365).
• Experienced in Cloud transformation projects including moving services from on-premise to Azure.
• Sound experience & expertise in Project Management.
• Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science.
• Strong expertise in planning & Co-ordination.
• Very proficient communication, analytical, technical & conceptual skills.
• Quality, service, customer & solution-oriented.
• Already living within Switzerland.
• Fluent in English & German (spoken & written) language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.