We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT / GIS Engineer. This role is a full-time permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Actively contribute to the design of Network & Geographic Information Systems.
• Together with the business units; translate new requirements & innovative ideas into productive IT Systems.
• Coordinate & manage tasks between business units, IT & Software suppliers.
• Implement new functions & applications based on different Software technologies.
• Ensure Application operation & provide second & third level support.
• Support divisions in complex GIS analysis.
• Solid experience in dealing with Geographic Information Systems (e.g. Smallworld GIS or ArcGIS).
• Experienced in or very motivated to learn Object-Oriented Programming (e.g. Java) & Database Conception.
• Familiar with modern Application Architectures & Web Technologies
• Completed University Degree in a Scientific or Technical field.
• Communicative, conceptual, methodical & team-oriented.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.