We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an ICT Supporter - 1st / 2nd Level (German Speaking). The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Hold responsibility within a support team for receiving, recording, processing & solving fault requests in 1st & 2nd level support.
• Install & maintain IT workstations.
• Analyze, solve & document IT problems.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 1+ year of professional Experience ICT Support including experience in both 1st & 2nd Level Support.
• Experienced in Windows 10, Windows Server, Microsoft 356 & Active Directory.
• Well-practiced in the maintenance & operation of workstation systems, peripheral devices & network components as well as their software & interfaces.
• Any experience in Linux is considered a plus.
• Completed Apprenticeship as an ICT supporter or Computer Scientist in Systems Engineering (or self-taught with appropriate references).
• Reliable, responsible, analytical & very interest in learning new technologies & techniques.
• In possession of a category B driver's license.
• Fluent German & English language skills (spoken & written) are a mandatory requirement.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.