ICT Specialist (focus on telecommunications)
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a ICT Specialist with focus on telecommunications. The role is a permanent position based in Schaffhausen Canton.
• You will support the telecommunications infrastructure together with a small team
• You operate the UC infrastructure, the telecommunication facilities/ infrastructure including additional functions as well as the mobile telephony (MDM)
• You ensure independent, highly available operation and further develop
• You will develop and be responsible for ensuring a highly achievable global ICT infrastructure and for providing all UC and telecommunications services
• You administer stationary and mobile telecommunications services as well as the associated hardware
• You are the technical contact for locations, employees and external service providers
Your skills and profile:
• Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of IT and telecommunications
• Good professional experience and competence in AVAYA telephone systems and applications, Skype for Business as well as audio code equipment
• Good knowledge of communication systems, voice and UC applications;
• Extensive experience in mobile and fixed telephony
• Fluent German and English
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong service focus
• Team player and structured working methods
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.