ICT Requirements Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an ICT Requirements Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
• Capture, analyze & validate the needs & expectations of clients for ICT solutions.
• Ensure the alignment of stakeholder requirements.
• Model business processes & analyze the resulting requirements.
• Develop requirements for ICT solutions in terms of cost-effectiveness & feasibility.
• Support communication between professional & ICT departments.
• Review technologies & problem-solving strategies through feasibility studies & prototypes
Your Experience & Profile:
• Strong experience in Business Analysis & / or Requirements Engineering.
• University degree in computer science.
• Interested in complex issues & eager to continually learn / develop.
• Communicative, flexible, reliable & a motivated team player
• Dynamic, innovative & in possession of a high level of initiative.
• Mobile, in possession of a car & able to occasionally travel to client sites.
• Fluent German & good English skills (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.
Flexible, eager to learn specialists and managers with innovative strength, initiative and intercultural competence are welcome in our dynamic environment.