We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an ICT Enterprise Architect. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
• Hold responsibility for the group-wide solution & integration architecture & also for the associated technologies & development tools that are used.
• Proactively participate in digital transformation activities.
• Plan, design & further development ICT architectures.
• Play a key role in decision-making with regards to the use of new technologies.
• Develop the architecture framework, architecture roadmap & application architecture.
• Construct & maintain architecture & technology documentation.
• Act as a point of contact regarding all architecture questions (Enterprise / Solution Architecture).
Your Skills & Experience:
• Many years of experience as an enterprise architect in a large company.
• Broad technological expertise & practical experience in technology landscapes (E.g. Enterprise applications, Java, Linux, Windows, ETL, BI, Messaging / Enterprise Service Bus, SOA, Cloud).
• Strong expertise in understanding complex relationships & requirements.
• University Degree in Computer Science.
• Highly business & quality-orientation.
• Strong communication & presentation skills.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written) is mandatory, Swiss German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.