We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Hardware & Software Development Manager (German Speaking). The role is a permanent position based Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
• Oversee the personnel & technical management of a Hardware Development & Product Support group containing around 10 experts.
• Further develop the team regarding education, training, methodology & cooperation.
• Actively coaching employees within the team.
• Effectively deploy infrastructure & development tools.
• Ensure the flow of information & communication with product management, risk / regulations, production & suppliers.
• Have substantial participation in projects & the preparation of technical documents.
• Hold responsibility for the timely delivery of agreed work packages to the projects in compliance with qualitative & quantitative requirements.
• Ensure the interdisciplinary exchange of knowledge.
• Define, implement & continuously improve development processes.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in Hardware Development (ideally also experienced in Electronics Engineering & Software Engineering).
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Managing Teams.
• Any experience in the Medical Technology Sector or other Highly Regulated Industries is considered advantageous.
• Completed University Degree in the areas of Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Micro or Medical Technology similar.
• Customer-oriented & communicative.
• Fluent English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B2 level) are mandatory requirements.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.