We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Full-Stack Java Software Developer. This role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Create market-specific software components for a clinical information system in Java.
• Regularly exchange with the international Core development organization to develop & implement practical solutions in the Swiss market
• Collaborate with product managers to understand the requirements of the domain & to work out the correct design of applications.
• Carry out Agile software development according to the Scrum process model in the Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe).
• Further Development the Infrastructure for Continuous Delivery.
• Provide support for DevOps tasks: Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Git, GitLab, Subversion & Groovy.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Several years of professional Software Development experience.
• Skilled & experienced with EJB, JPA (Hibernate), JAX-WS & JAX-RS, JBoss, JMS, Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring & HTML5.
• Experienced working in Agile & geographically distributed development teams.
• Able to present architectural software designs & solutions to different stakeholders on different hierarchy levels.
• Any experience in the healthcare sector is considered advantageous.
• Completed University in Computer Science.
• Open, motivated, pragmatic, confident, strong communication skills & a team-player.
• Fluent English speaker & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers