Full stack Iot Developer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Full stack Iot Developer. This role is a permanent position based in St Gallen Canton.
• Act as Full Stack Software Developer in the frontend and in the backend area, going through all project phases: concept, design, implementation, testing, documentation until delivery
• You will be in charge of building a standardized IoT Platform using Microsoft Azure
• Implementation of an IoT Web Portal and implementation of software for example for the device-to-cloud connectivity
• 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in Agile and Object-oriented Software Development as well as Software Design Patterns, Cloud-Patterns (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and IoT-Patterns
• Deep knowledge of IoT Technologies and Platforms such as Microsoft Azure or AWS as well as in at least one OO high-language ((e.g. C#-Programming and .NET-Framework, C-Programming)
• Knowledge in the commonly used frameworks (JQuery, Angular2, Bootstrap) as well as in Test-Management (V-Modell in Software Testing)
• University degree in Computer Science (ETH, FH)
• You are motivated & creative, capable of operating in a high volume/high change environment
• Excellent communication skills in English (spoken & written) – German skills as an advantage
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.