We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Frontend Software Engineer (Angular). This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Develop one of the most interesting eHealth projects in Switzerland.
• Contribute to the design, development & implementation of Responsive User Interfaces for Web browsers & mobile platforms based on RESTful APIs.
• Ensure the delivery of web applications following project blueprints.
• Share knowledge & expertise with others in the team.
• Coordinate with & report to the Engineering Manager.
• Possibly take on Scrum Master responsibilities in the future.
• Utilize the following technology stack: Angular 2-6, AngularJS, Swagger, REST, SOAP, Java 8/10, SpringBoot, Spring Framework, Maven, Jenkins & Up Source.
• At least 4+ years of professional experience in Frontend Development including strong experience with Angular.
• Professional experience in the majority of following areas is required:
• Ideally experienced in the following development tools: MacOS or Linux, VSCode & plugins & WebStorm.
• Preferably experienced in the following Testing Tools: All browsers, GitLab CI pipelines & Lighthouse.
• Experience in the following areas is considered advantageous:
Progressive web apps, GitLab CI, Nginx / Apache, Docker / Kubernetes & Online / offline synchronization patterns, Design Patterns.
• Computer Science University Degree.
• Creative, responsible, self-driven & team-oriented.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.