External Communications Manager wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Bachelor degree in a Science-related field, Communications, Journalism or equivalent
- 8+ years' experience in external pharmaceutical communications with proficiency in healthcare and tech communications in complex organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Practical knowledge in managing media launches and external events, as well as liaising with journalists to secure earned media coverage
- Profound knowledge of commercialisation coupled with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Delivering external communication programs and tactics that support business and divisional objectives in line with overall Global Drug Development (GDD)
- Supervising production and external leverage of high-quality creative materials with positive feedback from stakeholders on strength of external communications business partnering as a goal
- Managing content development, including core and creative assets such as imagery, infographics and videos as well as supporting GDD leadership social media program
- Supporting external communications of key GDD projects and programs, including launch of Digital Innovation Lab
- Ensuring newsflow along with proactive and reactive working with Group Communications
- Provide external communications business partnering and counsel to stakeholders
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
This is a Permanent position.