We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Software Technical Leader. This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
• Concept & implement sophisticated embedded software projects.
• Develop requirement specifications & software & system architectures.
• Collaborate with & assume responsibility for software within interdisciplinary project teams (Mechanics, electronics, sensors, app & cloud development).
• Hold responsibility for compliance within development processes to ensure our high quality standards throughout projects.
• Cooperate with external suppliers & development partners.
• Several years of experience in C / C++ software development within embedded environments.
• Experience in managing software projects based on agile principles
• Ideally experienced in the creation of software & system architectures.
• Experience in requirements engineering is considered advantageous.
• Completed Computer Science University Degree (or comparable).
• Structured, self-driven & highly quality aware.
• Leadership attributes, a strong communicator & a team player.
• Excellent coordination skills & enjoy working in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.