We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Embedded Software Engineer (C++). The role is a permanent position based in Graubünden Canton.
• Specify, analyze (architecture & design), develop & test near-hardware embedded real-time software for the product range.
• Utilize state-of-the-art methods (Driven Development) & tools (IBM Rhapsody, WindRiver VxWorks & Linux) in C++ programming.
Your Skills & Profile:
• In-depth knowledge in technical computer science.
• Good level of C ++ / UML knowledge in embedded environments & motivated to use & further develop it.
• Skills & experience in any of the following are considered advantageous
Programming microcontroller software.
Embedded Linux, RTOS or VxWorks.
Create & execute software tests.
IBM Rhapsody development environments.
Cantata ++ unit tests.
Software architecture & design.
Matlab / Simulink.
• Completed University Degree in engineering.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.