We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Linux Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Fribourg Canton.
• Concept, implement & continuously further development an embedded Linux system.
• Set up an embedded Linux system for a SoC platform.
• Design & implement software modules based on Linux in C / C ++.
• Undertake Linux kernel driver development.
• Set up an automatic build & test system.
• Carry out development from requirement analysis to acceptance.
• Partake in hardware-related software development from design to serial release.
• Prepare test specifications & implement/execute appropriate modules, functions & system tests.
• Develop software specifications within the framework of system engineering.
• Develop complex software modules on an embedded Linux basis for SoC systems.
• Implement user space modules.
• Document on the developed software modules in German & English.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Strong software development experience & embedded Linux system knowledge.
• Very good C / C ++ know-how.
• Good understanding of Linux driver development.
• Knowledge in the development of embedded software architectures/design patterns.
• Experienced in embedded Linux / Yocto build process.
• Experience in automated build systems (Jenkins) & SoC Platforms (ARM) considered an advantage.
• Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent.
• Self-motivated, dynamic analytical & team-oriented.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.