We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded C Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based Bern Canton & comes with some home office allowance.
• Design, implement & document hardware-related software.
• Carry out unit tests & HIL simulations to ensure a high quality of the software.
• Work within interdisciplinary project teams & support systematic product development.
• Define requirements for software modules.
• Conduct code reviews.
• At least 2 years of professional experience in Developing Embedded Software in C.
• Experienced in Unit Testing.
• Ideally experienced in the fields of HIL Simulations & drive systems.
• Completed University Degree in the field of Computer Science or Electrical, Micro or Systems Engineering or similar.
• Analytical, methodical, efficient, collaborative & quality-oriented.
• Fluent German language skills (at least C1 level) are mandatory. Fluent English is also required & French is considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.