We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Embedded Software Developer. This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
• Implement, maintain & further development new embedded software components in the field of digital fieldbus communication
• Integrate 3rd party software components into existing run-time environments.
• Cooperate in technology projects in the field of digital fieldbus communication.
• Evaluate & implement IIOT Protocols such as MQTT, CoAP, HTTP, OPC-UA into devices.
• Support in the implementation of our customers software projects within agile software development teams.
• At least 3 years of experience in the programming of Embedded Software in C/C++, Software Version Control tools & Continuous Integration tools.
• Experienced with TCP/IP communication & the applications based on it.
• Experienced in dealing with Modern Microcontrollers based on ARM cores.
• Ideally experienced with digital fieldbuses such as ethernet/IP & PROFINET .
• Preferably experienced with IIoT Protocols such as MQTT, CoAP, HTTP, OPC-UA.
• University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with focus on software.
• Self-assured, analytical & structured.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a big advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.