We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Embedded C / C ++ Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Analyze problems & establish requirements
• Create models & concepts.
• Specify system architectures.
• Implement software solutions.
• Perform tasks at both the Bern site & at customer sites.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 3 years of experience in the development of software & applications that are closely related to hardware.
• Strong C / C ++ development expertise, including Unit testing.
• Profound knowledge of OOA / OOD with UML.
• Good Python know-how.
• Experience in agile development methods & Linux is considered an advantage.
• University degree specialized in electrical engineering or computer science.
• Proven expertise in independently working on development tasks
• Self-responsible, high level of initiative & take enjoyment in developing demanding technical solutions.
• Good German & English language skills..
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.