Electronic System Specialist: Network and Security
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Electronic Operations System Specialist (80 - 100%). This role is permanent position based in Bern canton.
• Undertake subproject management as technical manager in complex ELO OP (electronic operations) & ICT projects.
• Develop & maintain technical concepts, strategies & architectures for the operation & further development of the system platform; mainly in the area of network & security (firewall & comprehensive PAM & SIEM solutions).
• Plan, test, install & implement hardware & software.
• Be responsible for, maintain & manage the life cycle of complex ICT platforms & specialist systems in the area of electronic operations.
• Perform system operation, configuration & optimization of the entire network & security infrastructure.
• Sound experience with complex network & security products.
• Knowledge of standards (e.g., ISO / IEC 2700x) desired.
• Communicative & customer-oriented.
• Responsible & resilient.
• Completed University Degree in Informatics or electrical engineering (or equivalent education).
• Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP) are advantageous.
• Native German speaker, good knowledge of at least one other second official language & a knowledge of English also.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references. You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers: #removed#-partners.com