For a banking client based in Basel we are looking for a Document Management Officer to join a team.
50-70 % ideally in the afternoons, part of a team of 8
Starting date: July 2018, limited to 1 year
- Ensure the processing (registration, scanning, distribution etc.) of business correspondence (mail, fax, e-mail) and internal confidential records using D2/Documentum as well as SharePoint
- Support the set-up and on-going improvement of the records management processes
- Store hard copies and electronic files securely with the reminder to be easy searched/accessed in the future
- Contributing to quality assurance of meta data and timely archiving
- First years of experience in a supportive function within the records or archives or document management
- Overall good document management/records management knowhow
- Strong understanding of information management and office collaboration needs
- Working experience with SharePoint or D2 or other records management/document archiving tools
- Absolute discretion in treating restricted and confidential information
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient English skills as well as good knowledge of German would be beneficial
We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
This is a Contract position.