We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zug Canton.
• Building and maintaining the strategic virtualized application environment (RancherOS, Kubernetes, and Docker)
• Implementing and troubleshooting configuration changes, systems, and applications
• Identifying and correct service interruptions and other operational problems
• Participating in and improving overall application deployment process
• Automating complex and repetitive business and technical processes through the workload automation plat
• Implementing and analysing KPIs at both the application and infrastructure levels
• 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role
• Software development experience
• Expert level knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Helm
• Good scripting skills (Powershell, Python,Shell)
• Solid knowledge of Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
• Experience with source control tools (Git, subvention)
• Experience in operating systems (Windows, Linux)
• Flexible and able to work under pressure
• Proactive work attitude
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.