We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Engineer (Medical Device Industry). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton with good home office allowance.
• Design, setup & support of development, test & production environments required for software application development lifecycle.
• Automate processes for the generation of builds & releases as well as for the execution of interface tests, regression tests & software delivery (continuous delivery, continuous integration, build pipeline, code management, etc.).
• Design, monitor & update the development lifecycle toolchain to resolve blocks in the processes, transactions & platforms.
• Collaborate with other software engineers to ensure that product development follows established processes & standards.
• Coordinate all activities that serve to monitor the availability, recoverability (continuity), performance & resource consumption of applications in a Cloud environment.
• Coach & guide team members in DevOps paradigms.
• Create & update documentation (models, integrations, test procedures, technical user manual, etc.).
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services & functional areas.
• At least 2 years of professional experience as DevOps / Cloud Engineer & a broad knowledge of associated technologies (preferably in the areas of Cloud / Apps / Deployment).
• At least 1 year of experience in Developing Software using languages such as C#, C++, Java & Python.
• Experienced in managing Operating Systems such as Windows, Linux, iOS & Android.
• Skilled in Automated Build & Deployment Tools (ideally including in Azure Pipelines).
• Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Analytical, very proficient communication & troubleshooting skills & a passion for continuously learning new technologies.
• Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.