We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Data Architecture Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Bern canton.
• Act as the central point of contact for computer science & all ICT architecture issues.
• Actively participate in ICT programs & projects.
• Hold responsibility for flexible & compliant large-scale solutions & identify changes in the area of requirements.
• Develop architectural specifications in the form of architectural principles & target architectures.
• Ensure the maintenance & development of ICT architecture, taking into account business needs & economic, quality & feasibility aspects.
• Contribute to ICT programs & projects & ensure the implementation of architectural specifications.
• Ensure the deployment of appropriate & future-proof ICT infrastructures & technologies to optimally support business processes.
• Track & assess new developments in the ICT industry & market environment as well as monitor technological trends to anticipate necessary adjustments to the existing ICT architecture.
• Skilled & experienced as a software solution architect or corporate architect.
• Experienced in the areas of process & architecture management & an in-depth knowledge of application & data architectures.
• Good overview in the fields of applications & the possibilities of current technologies.
• Enthusiastic to be involved in actively shaping enterprise digitization.
• Completed University education in Business Informatics with additional ICT training.
• Ideally TOGAF certified.
• Excellent ability to multi-dimensionally capture & analyze various questions & tasks.
• Process-oriented, networked thinking, & highly skilled in abstracting & understand complex relationships.
• Motivated, resilience, self-driven, solution-oriented with strong communication skills.
• Fluent French & English (Spoken & written) & a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references. You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.