Customer Order Management Specialist wanted for our Bern-Land based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Apprenticeship in Commerce coupled with a course for export specialist
- 3+ years' working experience in export and handling of L/C
- Familiar with order processing in an ERP system such as SAP, AS400, Oracle and other
- Competency of time management, prioritizing tasks and working to deadlines along with handling urgent and unexpected requests
- Ability to efficiently communicate with geographically or functionally dispersed teams
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Handling ordering processes from receipt of order till final invoicing including letters of credits and documentary collections
- Working as a contact point for customers, plants, suppliers, banks, managers and controllers
- Maintaining Intranet Customer Service website and handling complaints
- Establishing and maintaining customer protocols and ECP data
- Evaluating local stock situation and prioritising orders in case of delays
- Analysing documents needed for export, import or banks
Location: Bern-Land, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
This is a Contract position.