We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud Solution Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Design, implement, test & remove platforms (hardware, system & service software) for the operation of ICT systems.
• Plan & implement appropriate & cost-effective ICT infrastructures & services.
• Set operating requirements.
• Examine new & changed requirements for their feasibility & complexity & also their impact on existing / planned systems, standards & guidelines (Requirement Engineering).
• Specify system architecture of hardware, system software, network & control components. Examine possible alternatives, verify feasibility & define the necessary technical information to HR.
• Plan, evaluate, migrate & develop / implement configuring & testing systems (HW, SW, network, control, services) & transfer systems to productive operation.
• Analyze faults & initiate & monitor measures for their elimination (3rd level).
• Define basic values & escalation procedures for the description of service levels.
• Carry out systemic documentation.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Profound programming & scripting experience (C #, PowerShell, HTML, Java).
• Several years of experience in IT system engineering & management.
• Experienced as a system or application integrator in a cloud / PaaS environment with proven platform architecture knowledge.
• In-depth understanding of process engineering & automation (DevOps).
• Service Design & Automation know-how.
• Hardware, Application, Network & Service Engineering skills.
• Completed education in computer science.
• Further certificates in technical areas (HyperV, Cloud, Azure etc.).
• Flexible, resilient, willing to learn & a proven high-level performer.
• Team & customer-oriented.
• Willing to partake in on-call service.
• Fluent German & English skills, French is considered an advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.