Cloud & IoT Software Architect
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud & IoT Software Architect. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Work in collaboration with the project manager in cloud & IoT projects from A (offer) to Z (satisfied customer).
• Support sales in quoting by picking up the needs of our customers, creating solution concepts & cost estimates & presenting them to customers.
• Shape the architecture of the solution & lead the development / implementation process as lead developer / tester.
• Perform tasks both on-site & also directly at the customers locations.
Your Skills & Experience:
• A strong track record of successfully implemented cloud projects (preferably on Azure).
• At least 2 years of experience in the software development of cloud solutions (preferably C #, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server or PostgreSQL).
• Skilled in developing web APIs & the know-how to secure them (OpenID Connect, OAuth2, Azure Active Directory).
• Expertise & experience in the following technologies: Arc42, Microservices, Containers, NoSQL Databases, DDD, TDD, Infrastructure-as-Code, CI / CD & Git.
• Any experience with Azure IoT Hub, MQTT & AMQP is considered advantageous.
• University degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Creative, dynamic, motivated & both customer & team-oriented.
• Very good level of German & English language skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.