We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a CNC / PLC Software Developer. This role is permanent position based in St. Gallen Canton.
• Develop concepts, implement software & check their machine functionality.
• Bring new functionalities to the production stage.
• Program machine functions in a real-time environment.
• Create development documentation.
• Support customer service.
• Analyze problems & find solution concepts.
Your Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in handling CNC machines or in general with mechatronic systems.
• Sound office skills & technical expertise.
• A creative team-player.
• Reliable & independent.
• Completed training as an automation technician or equivalent technical training.
• Further education at a higher technical college.
• Native German speaker & good level of English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers