We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Undertake SW development of client / server-based applications.
• Analyze, design & implement software for industrial measuring systems using modern technology.
• Utilize Software methods & tools.
• Participate in products, designs & architectures.
• Collaborate with development teams in the areas of firmware, electronics & measurement technology.
• At least 5 years of professional experience.
• Extensive experience in software development.
• Experienced in object-oriented programming (OOP) & design patterns.
• Profound C++ and/or C # expertise. Knowledge of COM is also desirable.
• Skilled in the development environment VisualStudio 2010 or newer.
• Familiar with source code administration.
• Knowledge of & interested in numerical & graphical 3D data processing. Knowledge of processing scanner point clouds is an advantage.
• Skills in the programming of device interfaces is an advantage.
• Interested in management functions in software development.
• Computer science studies FH, ETH or university or educated in surveying.
• Independent, methodical & structured.
• Team-oriented & communicative.
• Good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.