We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Graubünden canton.
• Develop & test hard-ware embedded Real-Time Software for ventilation equipment.
• Incorporate state-of-the-art methods (Driven Development) & tools (IBM Rhapsody, WindRiver VxWorks, Linux) in C++ programming language.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Experience in the following are beneficial:
- Creation of software in a security-critical environment.
- Programming of microcontroller software.
- Creation & execution of software test at different stages.
- GUI development, including QT Quick, QML.
- Control engineering.
- Creation of mobile applications (e.g. On iOS & Android platforms).
- Team & project management.
- Agile development methods.
• A completed engineering degree.
• In-depth knowledge of technical computer science.
• Ideally equipped with several years of experience in real-time software development using C ++ & UML.
• Good command of German and English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.