We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C# & PowerShell Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Develop new fully automated products & services & continuously develop & improve them.
• Define reproducible blocks (building blocks) to simplify & shorten transfers to productive operations.
• Track market technology trends.
• Analyze business requirements (internally & externally).
• Contribute to defining & maintaining a product & service catalog.
• Participate in the creation of the requirements catalog of new products & services (SLA, Availability & Capacity).
• Design & develop new products & services.
• Develop automation & tools for testing, rollout & monitoring new products & services.
• Undertake scripting & automation in a Windows & Linux environment.
• Test & document new products & services.
• Partake in user training for production & operation.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Expert C# & PowerShell development skills
• Highly proficient in coding & scripting expertise.
• Good DevOps know-how.
• Several years of experience as a system integrator in a Cloud / PaaS environment with proven platform architecture knowledge.
• Very good understanding of business requirements.
• Experienced in IT system engineering & management.
• System Engineering Skills in Microsoft Technologies (Server-OS, SQL, Exchange, Sharepoint, Hyper-V, System Center, etc.) & Linux.
• An in-depth understanding of process engineering & automation.
• Enthusiastic to face difficult challenges within a team & solve them jointly.
• Strong interest in new IT trends & technologies & a mindset in line with the digital world.
• Strategic & cross-disciplinary thinking.
• Persuasive, assertive & reliable.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German considered a very big advantage.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.