We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C ++ Embedded Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Partake in the conception, architecture & development of embedded software with C ++ under QNX.
• Specify & implement real-time software for the controller of a laser tracker system.
• Design & implement unit & system tests.
• Collaborate in agile SW development processes with various interdisciplinary teams.
• Collaborate with application centers.
• Several years of experience in the development of embedded software with C ++ in real-time applications.
• Experienced with Ethernet-based communications protocols.
• Experience in modern real-time operating systems (QNX, RT Linux etc.) considered a plus.
• Skills in current design methods (design patterns, UML) is desirable.
• C # / .NET knowledge in an advantage.
• Experience in planning & implementing software tests (unit, integration and system tests) is preferable.
• Completed studies in electrical engineering or information (ETH, UNI, FH).
• Creative & comfortable within a dynamic & high-tech environment.
• Good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.