One of our important clients is currently seeking a C++ Embedded Software Engineer. The role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Develop complex software (desktop / embedded) for mechatronic systems.
• Design & implement process controls & UI’s.
• Design, implement & test communication interfaces and test them.
• Make a significant contribution to the quality of products.
• 5+ years of experience in object-oriented software development with C ++.
• Good knowledge of UML & design patterns.
• Experienced with embedded systems: Windows CE / Linux, Qt Framework.
• Experienced in agile development processes is a plus.
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
• A goal & team-oriented personality.
• Open, creative, precise & committed.
• Good level of German & English skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.